Resources for Oakland organizations, nonprofits and employees to prepare, prepare and react to Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19).
- Employee, Musician and Arts Nonprofit Resources
- Request one-on-one Company Assistance
- SBA Loans & Advance Give
- Give Programs
- Loan Products
- Jobless Advantages
- Sick & Disability Keep
- Help Tools & Solutions
- Procedures to Protect Cashflow
- Eviction Moratorium
- Workplace Security
- Requests, Releases and Past Updates
- Translated Papers
Employee, Musician and Arts Nonprofit Resources
When it comes to latest Alameda County Health that is public Order authorized available and shut organizations, please look at the preparing Resources for Business Re-Opening website
Request one-on-one Company Assistance
Organizations, nonprofits and single proprietors are expected to use the City's COVID-19 Company Impact information Survey, to get assistance that is one-on-one.
Small enterprises, nonprofits, single proprietors and separate contractors may feel overwhelmed by the many help choices available. Please think over:
- Applying now when it comes to SBA's Economic Injury Disaster Loan and Grant Advance
- Pursuing a crowdsourced, zero-interest loanfrom KIVA
SBA Loans & Advance Go Here Give
SBA's Payroll Protection System
Improve: The due date for obtaining the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) was 8, 2020 august. SBA information indicates that significantly more than 6,700 Oakland organizations were authorized for PPP loans.
SBA's Paycheck Protection Program offered loans as high as ten dollars million together with choose banking institutions. This can be a loan that is forgivable keep workers on payroll and continue maintaining wage amounts for as much as 24 days. To be forgiven, at the least 60percent associated with the loan can be used for payroll, such as the price of employer-provided health advantages. This loan provides the opportunity to hire them back if you've already laid off your employees.
- Less cash is needed to be used on payroll. Initially 75% associated with loan must be useful for keeping payroll to ensure that the mortgage to be forgiven. That threshold happens to be 60% вЂ“ enabling as much as 40per cent to be utilized on lease, home loan, interest and resources.
- More hours to expend the funds. Borrowers will currently have 24 days to utilize their PPP funds, as opposed to the initial 2 months.
- Additional time to rehire staff. Borrowers currently have until December 31 to attain the staffing mandate of keeping the normal amount of workers that they had on payroll at the time of February 15.
- More hours to settle. For all loans that are not completely forgiven, borrowers are in possession of 5 years to cover straight straight back loans made on or after June 5. For anyone with loans made just before June 5, consult your loan provider about entering an understanding to increase your payment duration.
PPP Loans faqs - might 27, 2020 (includes info on loan forgiveness)
Loan Forgiveness Application and detail by detail directions have actually been released when it comes to Payroll Protection Program. The shape and directions consist of a few measures to cut back conformity burdens and simplify the method for borrowers.
SBA's Economic Injury Disaster Loan
June 15, 2020 modify: The SBA has reopened the Economic Injury tragedy Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance program portal to all or any qualified candidates experiencing financial effects as a result of COVID-19. Given that the EIDL and EIDL Advance application portal is accepting new applications, extra small enterprises and non-profits should be able to get long-lasting, low-interest loans and crisis funds вЂ“ reducing the financial impacts of COVID-19 on the organizations, workers plus the communities they help.
The SBA has encouraged the town that companies who sent applications for a financial damage catastrophe Loan (EIDL) ahead of March 30, should re-apply now utilizing the online portal.
Prepping to utilize for crisis SBA Economic Injury Loans - Source: Northern California small company Development Centers
- Apply on line at SBA's Disaster Loan Assistance Portal
- Make sure to look at the package at end associated with application for approximately $10,000 advance grant, grant total is dependent on pre-disaster worker count ($1,000 per worker)
- This is basically the way that is fastest to have fast monetary support. Also you still keep the cash advance as a grant if you decide not to take the loan or are declined
- View an informational movie on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan
That is generally speaking eligible:
- Small enterprises (generally speaking people that have not as much as 500 workers)
- Sole proprietors, separate contractors and self-employed individuals
- Nonprofits вЂ“ 501(c), 501(d) or 501 ( ag ag ag e)
- Faith-based businesses, no matter whether they give you secular social solutions
Want Assistance navigating and SBA loan system?
- Berkeley Law studentshelp small businesses navigate the CARES that is federal Act
Laney & Merritt students BWOPA CARES Fall 2020 funds of $250. The applying due date is 6 pm on 9 december.
The East Bay Community EnergyвЂ™s (EBCE) COVID-19 Community Grant offers funds all the way to $10,000 to for-profit or nonprofit companies that offer help in a minumum of one associated with after areas: Assistance in Energy or bills, Food protection, Rent help, bodily and Mental Health solutions
The Beauty Changes Lives Nail expert Relief give is present to licensed experts who can perhaps maybe perhaps not keep their regular earnings throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. One-time funds of $1,000 can be obtained to give short-term relief that is financial qualifying candidates that display monetary hardships. The application that is two-part perhaps maybe not attentive to mobile phones, so please apply making use of a pc or tablet. Applications are actually available.
Chance Fund's Small Company Relief Fund
East Bay Community FoundationвЂ™s COVID-19 вЂ“ A just East Bay Response Fund for nonprofits
The Foundation Directory on the web helps nonprofits find capital by giving information on the biggest public and personal fundamentals into the U.S.
The California Rebuilding Fund is just a brand new loan system created to help Ca's small enterprises while they adapt and navigate the consequences of COVID-19. Bbusinesses with as much as 50 employees that are full-time gross profits of significantly less than $2.5 million or below in 2019 could be qualified to use.
- Centro Community Partners offers entrepreneurs that are local companies help whenever trying to get a KIVA loan
Tragedy Relief Loan Guarantee Program loans for small enterprises and nonprofits